Subject: Booting a PB G3/300 over network, DEFAULT CATCH!
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <aia@hercules.mcs.drexel.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/09/2000 22:36:37
	Hi everyone,
after configuring the NFS/DHCP server and running the boot enet at OF command prompt, the request for the ofwboot.elf file gets sent to the server and accpted, but when it starts loading a DEFAULT CATCH! signal aborts it!?!?!!
	I saw a similar problem described in a earlier msg about booting from a floppy drive, that succeded after a second try. Here after a second try the seer doesn't even get queried by the OF(that's the DHCP server) , the TFTP one gets a request, but for ":". Here is the log entry from TFTPD :
 "Read request for : File not found"
We think that the root of this problem is caused by the fact that the mac doesn't ask the DHCP server for an IP the second time.

Here is the output from the OF :
"0 > boot enet file: 192.168.100.63,ofwboot.elfLoading ELF
DEFAULT CATCH!, code=codeFFF00300 at   %SRR0: FF80AFD0   %SRR1: 0000B070
ok
0 > boot enet file: 192.168.100.63,
TFTP timeout
TFTP timeout