Subject: Re: G4 Sawtooth Install
To: Chris <talon16m@hotmail.com>
From: Gregory Smith <wolfy@cmu.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/04/2000 11:39:56
	Hmm, that didn't work. It can't find /netbsd. I think ofwboot.elf is
trying to read from an ffs, right, not HFS (that's why I fed it boot.fs and
got a few magic numbers)? I have no way of building a file system on the
IDE drives. Booting the ramdisk kernels directly either give me CLAIM
FAILED or they LOAD-SIZE too small.
	Perhaps I could build an fs image on my alpha, and stick a few kernels in
there to try to boot from ofwboot.elf; can someone tell me how to go about
making an image / mounting it? Thanks

Gregory