Subject: Re: How to boot on a Mac 6400
To: fission <fission@mb.sympatico.ca>
From: Andy <andy@softbook.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/04/1999 08:09:24
I'm new to all this myself but here's what worked for me:
at the OF prompt type boot fd:0
This starts the boot process from fd ( which is a floppy drive - and
assuming you copied the boot image onto it using  suntar or rawwrite)

My problem is still unresolved though ( It's a 9500). The boot starts, I
see a bunch of messages and then it restarts before I can read what went
wrong.
I wonder if it's not  happy with my SCSI controller.
Anyone knows where to get the boot.fs image with debugging flags on? So I
can at least see what the damn thing is unhappy about?

Thx, Andy