Port-mac68k archive

Re: binary packages 4.0

Andreas Wolf wrote:
I saw in an old post by you that you compiled the pkgsrc 4.0 sources.
In this post you give a link to http://christtrek.dyndns.org:8000/NetBSD/packages/4.0/ Apparently, this directory doesn't exist any longer. Is there any place where I can find 4.0 binaries for mac68k?

I wrote:
This is a notice to anyone that has been using the packages at my site that the path is changing. I am going to try to start building pkgsrc on other platforms, so the URL will be christtrek.dyndns.org:8000/pkgsrc/ (rather than christtrek.dyndns.org:8000/NetBSD/) which better reflects the structure of the official sites.

Though since John K has posted that official 4.0 pkgsrc binaries are coming soon, I'd recommend using those.

Tim

--
Tim & Alethea
christtrek.org