Subject: Re: PowerBook 540c and NetBSD/mac68k
To: Alan Dipert <ad@neologic.net>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/2005 12:11:22
Hi,

When you did the partition table, did you have a MacOS or HFS one
left?  If so things aren't so bad.

What you need is the 7.5 Network Access disk referenced from:

 http://macfaq.org/software/macos.shtml

and put that on a diskette. You also might need a disktools diskette
to boot from and then you can format the hfs partition on your hard disk
and copy the contents of the 7.5 network access disk to your hard disk
and it should then boot.

Once you do that you can again run the booter and boot the 1.6.2
INSTALLSBC kernel.  Once you do that choose the utility menu and
then choose run /bin/sh and type

disklabel /dev/sd0

and could you send the output?

cheers