Subject: Two quadra 700s, one SuperMac C500, to be netted with NetBSD
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dwight Hines <dwight.hines@gmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/16/2004 14:21:15
I need a contact of someone who has done this or is doing this.  I
don;t want to get so involved in the unix that I never get to use the
system for doing lots of different things.

So, right now I'm still adjusting the zip startup disk so I can use it
to start up Calvin (Quadra 1 with 1 gig internal disk),  init the disk
and then partition it, then expand NetBSD into it.

 I know, I should never have named the other Quadra Hobbes, but I
thought they would play well together.  And right now I can't even get
them to take off at the same time.