Subject: Re: ISO image of NetBSD 2.0_BETA/mac68k (2004-06-12)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@unifei.edu.br>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/21/2004 23:47:42
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:37:17 -0500 (CDT)
Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net> wrote:

> No? I did a little experimenting, and found that the old Apple 300i
> can read Memorex 48X CD-R media (burned at 24X for good measure), but
> not TDK CD-RW. I burned another image with "--macbin", too, so that
> the Booter program on the CD can be executed directly. This installed
> fine, and appears to be fine.

Why don't you try to burn the image at a lower speed? It works for me,
whatever the media.

> The updated image may now be found at the same URL:
>
>  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/iso/NetBSD-2.0_BETA-20040612/mac68kcd.iso

What's the correct MD5 checksum?

A problem I had sometime ago was: what's the correct parameters to use
with mkisofs to create a mac68k ISO image?

Last time I burned an image, I was able to read correctly on i386
(NetBSD) but with strange names in mac68k (Mac OS) machines.

Thank you.