Subject: Re: Proposed housecleaning...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/19/2003 18:10:45
> Now that releng makes public frequent snapshots, would anyone mind
> if I clean out the year old test kernels, snapshots and associated
> crust from the mac68k directory on ftp.netbsd.org? ...including
> wormey's "new" directory, which never has anything new? ;-)

Please don't whack the "new" directory.  If releng is not going to
build both -release and -current when the next code freeze for version
update happens (in the past, only the -release (including -alpha, -beta,
etc.) was built during that time), then I'll be building -current
snapshots and that's my upload directory.

However, if releng is going to be building both -current and the various
stages of -release, then I won't need to do any snapshots, and you can
go ahead and delete it.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

People will buy anything that's one to a customer.