Subject: Re: Screenblank on mac68k?
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Jon Fullmer <jon@jonfullmer.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/27/2003 18:08:50
I know it's possible. This machine used to have Debian Linux running on it.
Debian, by default, blacked out the screen if it wasn't used (i.e., no
keyboard/mouse action).  It actually turned the CRT off. I just don't know
enough about hardware drivers to know how they did it, and how it could
apply to NetBSD.

  - Jon