Subject: Re: mac68k Packages for 1.6
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/31/2002 12:28:52
I was wondering about how package builds would be done. I just compiled
standalone-tcsh on my SE/30 and it took around two to three hours. I
started a kernel compile last night and it is still going almost ten
hours later.

I was also wondering if it is possible to cross-compile packages for
m68k? I have a a number of servers in my own rack here at home and I
would like to help out with some of the open source projects around. I
have a 1Mbit link to the internet so I thought maybe I would run a
mirror or something but I'm still not sure what would be most helpful
to the NetBSD project.

What sort of bandwidth is needed for your 1U Amiga?

Thanks for the info. That is quite interesting.

Bryan