Subject: Re: IP over SCSI, possible?
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/01/2002 01:05:36
On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 09:26:50PM +1300, Richard Massey wrote:

> I'm prepared to bet a years pay that NetBSD does NOT support these
> devices, however if you can get one for a Mac that will only run MacOS
> then that is another story.

for pc532 there is no other way to get them on to ethernet but SCSI
<-> ethernet bridges.

and this being NetBSD, I would not be surprised if the same driver works
on all SCSI buses.

http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/pc532/faq.html#cabletron-ethernet

      "[...] I generally haven't found IDM guys to be very good
       live acts, most of them just sit down at their laptop and
       tweak reaktor."  -- Brandon Daniel