Subject: Install kernel & HFS
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Wyman <wysoft@wysoft.tzo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/22/2001 17:06:09
How can I tell the Installation kernel to skip over my HFS partitions when
formatting. I tried the Install kernel from 1.5, and after creating by
NetBSD Root&Usr and Swap, it moved on to the partitioning phaze and spit
in my face by beginning to format my MacOS part. :(

I haven't seen any mailing list posts in the archives about this, neither
have I found much documentation on the Install kernel (I may be looking in
the wrong places), so I'm quite unsure of what to do. I get a bit tired of
doing that > 1gb MacOS Installer workaround.

Thanks

There's so much bullshit in space that there couldn't possibly be any good
reason for any god to wish to create it.