Subject: IIfx status/Free Stuff
To: netbsd/mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: brendan burns <bburns@wso.williams.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/19/2001 22:30:47
Folks,
I've just picked up a MacIIfx (for $5.00  how much did they go for in
1987? $12,000)

Anyway, I remember some discussions over the state of ADB/SCSI support and
the IIfx does it work now?  I can see that mac68k linux lists it as
supported.  If its not I'd be interested in porting the code over...

On other notes, I've been told that for every computer that comes through
the door, one has to leave...  With that in mind, I offer up to the NetBSD
community:

1 Mac IIsi 68030 16hz? No HD
1 Mac SE 68000 4hz? Two Floppies No HD
1 Bag o' IIcx parts  This is everything except the HD and the case from a
IIcx that I stripped to make a cd rack out of the case (lookin' good!)
8 1Mb SIMMS from the IIcx (I think they'll fit a II/IIx/IIcx/SE/30)

Anyway any or all of the above is available for free.  Well you have to
pay shiping unless you are in the Amherst, MA or Boston, MA area then we
can probably arrange something.

Thanks,
Brendan