Subject: Re: NAT and DSL - how to do this?
To: Chris Tucker <nikon@cyberport.net>
From: Daniel Parks <danielp@reed.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/08/2000 20:32:48
I'm currently using a Q650 running 1.5BETA_2 (soon to be upgraded) as
a firewall and router for DSL. When I first set it up, I used Eric
Winkler's Firewall/Router distribution, which worked great.

His webpage is at:
http://users.erols.com/ewinkler/

As you already have NetBSD installed, you might just download it and
use it as a reference. That's what I did when I wiped my system and
installed 1.5BETA_2.

Hope this helps!
Daniel