Subject: Re: keybd problems
To: None <ender@macbsd.com>
From: Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/25/1999 22:28:25
On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Colin Wood wrote:

> i don't know of anyone actually looking at this problem.  i haven't seen
> it myself, so i'm not too sure where to begin.  of course, looking at
> differences between the 1.4 adb_direct.c and the 1.3 adb_direct.c might be
> a good idea....

Well, I'm just now seeing this with a recently sup'd and built kernel.
FWIW 1.4 was fine.

I've got a Q650, Extended II Keyboard, and some sort of generic two
(masquerading as one) button mouse.  It repeats to the point of barely
being useable.

If it would help, I could probably loan the computer out to someone in the
SF Bay Area (well actually the north bay, or the city itself).

- alex

You wear guilt,
like shackles on your feet,
Like a halo in reverse