Subject: Re: RTSP Proxy Question
To: Matthew Jiggins <matt@barclay.net>
From: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/12/1999 13:26:45
I would have thought the rdr in your ip filter rules would have worked.
In /usr/share/examples/ipf/mediaone there is the following example:

#   ep0 is the external interface (to the MediaOne cable modem).
# Redirect incoming RealMedia traffic to a specific machine.
rdr ep0 0/0 port 7070 -> 10.1.0.2 port 7070 udp
rdr ep0 0/0 port 7070 -> 10.1.0.2 port 7070 tcp

I'd keep pushing on this approach, although I haven't done it myself.

-Dan