Subject: LC II and 1.4 ALPHA not booting....
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Robert Billings <rbilling@aros.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/09/1999 19:50:01
I've tried making the MacOS beep before booting into BSD and any other
combination that comes to mind including changing monitor settings. No
change, it still dies after the "asc0 at obio0: Apple Sound Chip" message
is displayed. The trace, however, seems to randomly change slightly. The
only minor difference is it drops the lev2intr(?) and changes the
lev7intr(xxx) to lev7intr(?). Again, this only seems to happen randomly.
When I boot "normally" as I would with 1.3.2 or 1.3.3 with kernel #105 it
ALWAYS crashes at the same spot.

HELP...I want to run current!

Rob