Subject: xpdf-- 1.3.3 upgrade -- PPP don't work
To: port-mac68k@netbsd.org <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Guy <fredfl2@soback.kornet21.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/17/1999 15:49:22
        In my attemp to get the xpdf viewer working on my
system, I took some one's advice from
the list and upgraded to 1.3.3.  That went OK.  I got it
installed.  And my xpdf viewer is even working.
Now I can read the immigration law books in pdf format.
Thanks to who ever that was who recommended upgrading to
correct that xpdf problem.

But now I'm having trouble with my PPP connection.  When I
run my script "ppp-up"  the modem dials
like before and here the  sounds from the modem like before
and then the sounds stop like it is connecting.

But it doesn't connect.

I checked the error messages and there was one that said
connect script failed: pppd[460]

Is there anything in particular to check that might have
been changed by the 1.3.3 upgrade?
Or what is a good approach to trouble shoot this problem?

   Thanks,  Guy