Subject: Re: pdf viewers?
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/13/1999 16:06:23
On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	Does it affect all the libraries or just one? If someone wants to
> 	send me a copy of the fixed library I can put it up on
> 	ftp.netbsd.org and link to it from the web pages.

I've only noticed the problem with libX11 (XPolygonRegion in
particular). That's not to say that other libraries aren't broken though
:)

> 	Presumably it is fixed in -current with egcs - can anyone confirm
> 	that one way or the other?

Yes, it looks like -current and egcs handle it fine. That's just from
comparing a disassembly with
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/mlist/port-m68k/1998/04/04/0000.html
though. I haven't actually tried running a program that calls
XPolygonRegion.

Did someone change a Makefile to compile libX11 with -O instead of -O2?
While NetBSD 1.3's libX11.a is broken, 1.3.3's looks okay.
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 23 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++