Subject: fifo overruns
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/29/1997 22:46:20
I recently upgraded to recent -current.  With a kernel compiled
from July 26th sources and binaries from the next day, I get the
following message:

Jul 29 22:37:29 mycroft-holmes /netbsd: zstty0: fifo overrun
Jul 29 22:37:49 mycroft-holmes last message repeated 2 times
Jul 29 22:38:51 mycroft-holmes last message repeated 8 times

I've got a Hayes Accura 14.4 which I'm using to connect to work.
The above messages were received as a result of trying to read
email remotely in elm (hitting the up arrow key during a screen
update)

If there's any possibility that this is a result of something not
in the kernel (i.e. odd modem/ppp settings), please let me know.
If there are any other fixes that I know about, please let me
know ;-)

Later.

I speak only for myself, not for my employer.