Subject: Re: trouble booting SE/30
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andy Sinesio <andy@imaginet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/17/1997 14:21:02
>The three set base121, netbsd, etc121 were ungzipped using stuffit
>expander with enhancer before using installer to install them.  I didn't
>know the installer could decompress the sets.
>
>Any help is much appreciated,
>
>Allan

I bet Stuffit converted all the line breaks to Macintosh when you did
that.

I suggest starting over and installing directly from the base121, netbsd,
and etc121 files. You should definitely install everything (comp121,
man121, text121), except games121 (it just takes up space).  Use the
Installer directly on the gzipped files that you download.

Andy