Subject: Re: Hard drive formatting problem
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: T. Sean (Theo) Schulze <71410.25@CompuServe.COM>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/08/1997 17:59:00
Colin,

>Have you done anything weird with the jumpers or SCSI ID selectors on the
>drive?  I've seen similar behavior on an older Quantum drive when I
>accidentally crossed the wrong jumpers on the SCSI ID selector.

No, not on this drive.  I did on the one I sent back to them, though.  As
for SCSI ID, Quantum says their default is ID#6, and that is where all
the formatting tools that I have that can actually "see" the drive say it
is.  There are, however, a couple of other jumpers that I think I will
recheck.

Regards,

Sean.

T. Sean (Theo) Schulze
71410.25@compuserve.com

"...determines to remain seized of the matter."