Subject: X Server on Quadra 660AV
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Marcel Strittmatter <mstrittm@tardis.ethz.ch>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/27/1997 22:59:57
Hello
I have a problem with X Server on a Quadra 660AV. Everytime I startup the
X Server with startx the following error occurs:

waiting for X Server to begin accepting connections
Fatal server error:
Failed to establish all listening sockets
giving up

xinit: Interrupted system call (errno 4): unable to connect to X server
xinit: No such process (errno 3): Server error

What did I wrong????

My file .xinitrc:

PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin
export PATH

xsetroot -bitmap /usr/include/X11/bitmaps/dimple1
xrdb -merge $HOME/.Xresources
xterm -title Top -g 70x35+1+1 &
xterm -title Bottom -g +1-0 &
xposit -sv -g 110x50-0+200 &
twm

My file xerverrc:
X :0 -screen 1 0

PLEASE HELP ME!

 Marcel Strittmatter
 Stationsstrasse 62         Ziegeleistrasse 58
 8003 Zuerich               9302 Kronbuehl

 Tel/Fax  01 461 41 08      Tel 071 298 35 80

 Natel    079 601 32 74
 eMail    mstrittm@tardis.ethz.ch
 HomePage http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~mstrittm