Subject: Disk
To: Mac68K Port-List <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Riccardo Mottola <rmottola@spm.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/04/1997 17:26:00
Hi.

On an external HD, I freed up some Mbytes and made another Unix parition,
then formatted it with Mkfs but I am afterwards it is not automatically
mounted at startup, nor am I able to mount it manually.
I first tried to make a "usr" partition and even the Installer didn't seem
to like it, probably because it tried to "mount A as / root".
Then I made it a Root&Usr partition, the installer mounted it, but not Unix
afterwards. Anyone can help? Being tied up with space I could really use
that bunch of megs. It's also a test to see if it's worth to get another
external disk.

Thanks
  Dick