Subject: Re: New user installation questions. Thanks!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Robinson <miker@mind.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/30/1997 18:04:10
I originally posted asking for help understanding installation proceedures
for MacBSD. I received a generous response and I'd like to thank everyone
who either emailed me privately or replied to the list.

In particular, Henry B. Holtz who told me about the Mac utilities on my
nfoMagic CD-ROM being in BinHex (*.hqx) format, even though they do not
have that suffix.

That was the break-through I needed to get started.

Thanks again, you are all great. Looking forward to posting my many
questions, problems and, who knows?, suggestions to other new users in the
future.  :-)

Michael Robinson
Medford, Oregon USA
miker@mind.net