Subject: hey!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/1997 21:11:51
I got NetBSD up and running and I have dt (which is WAY COOL!) but i was
wondering where to get stuff like, pico, pine, ircII, etc....and if
anyone has had success with these programs under NetBSD mac68k....if
there are versions that you guys have ported i'd appreciate a point in
the right direction...

            .  , ' .$; [the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com] ;$.  ' ,  .
              ;p   '$,        (finger for pgp key)          ,$'    q;
                          ^$  p   o                  ^