Subject: New user installation questions
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Robinson <miker@mind.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/1997 20:40:49
I apologize if this question is not pertinant to this list or if there is a
good faq that answers my question and I just haven't found it yet. But I am
trying to install MacBSD on my IIsi and not being a coder type guy I don't
really get the read me file installation instructions.

Can anyone point me to more sources for installation discussions? Maybe by
culling many different instructions I'll get to where I can figure out how
to go about installing NetBSDmac68k.

The IIsi is my old computer that I don't use anymore since I got a PowerMac
so I want to devote it totally to learning Unix. It has a Quantum 840 meg
internal HD, a 44 meg syquest (external) and 17 mb ram. I just can't figure
out how to get started!

I have a CD I got from InfoMagic with NetBSDmac68k 1.2.

TIA
Michael Robinson
Medford, Oregon USA
miker@mind.net