Subject: Re: Clockticks lost, why ?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/1997 11:57:00
using ntp simply isnt an option for those of use without constant acces to
a network. my only acces is through a 9600 baud modem via SLIP. i dont
know anything about setting up ntp, but i cant keep a connection up all
the time or trust that there will be one when it trys to update the clock.
therefor if you ask me ntp is not the ideal solution.

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html