Subject: Draft MacBSD Networking HowTo
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/27/1997 18:17:27
OK, folks, take a look at ftp://macbsd.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/MacTCP.gif and tell
me what needs fixing before I do the same thing for Open Transport.  The
format was inspired by the IRS instructions for a limited partnership I
used to own.

There should be some small amount of surrounding text and a reference to
the NetBSD/Amiga networking howto, I think.  I only scanned what they did,
but it looked pretty good.  What kind of supplementary information *do* we
need anyway.