Subject: Multicast kernel?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joel Bradbury <joel@engr.washington.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/14/1997 10:13:04
I would like to try running a Mac ci as a multicast router (using mrouted).  I
managed to successfully load in the distribution binaries for NetBSD 1.2, but
found that the GENERIC kernel has the multicasting options turned off.  I've
been encountering problems trying to build a new kernel with the multicasting
on.  Any chance that anyone out there as a kernel with the MULTICAST and
MROUTING options turned on that they would be willing to share with me?  Or is
there an archive with various Mac kernel versions that I should search?

Thanks for any pointers!

    Joel                joel@engr.washington.edu