Subject: Re: Updated docs...(again ;-)
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Christoph Ewering <eweri@uni-paderborn.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/10/1997 13:02:07
Hello Colin!

Thanks for your work.

> Alright, I've now gotten a preliminary machine-status page up:
>
> http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/machine-status/
>
> Anyway, if everyone can take a look at it and give me their comments and
> criticism, I'd appreciate it.  I don't seem to have firm info on the
> video (and ADB) status of many of the Quadras, so several of them are
> still on the serial console list, despite the fact that I'm fairly sure
> that they should be pushed up to the fully working (or partially working)
> category.  If I've got any of the info wrong, or I'm missing machines
> that someone has tested, please let me know.

I'm running G15 on my Quadra700 and X11 in b/w. Onboard Video works in 1
Bit mode.
So the Q700 should be in the partial or fully working table.

Don't know if the onboard ethernet works.

That's all, bye
	Christoph

Christoph Ewering         eweri@uni-paderborn.de
Husarenstrasse 48         Fon: 05254 12555
33104 Paderborn           www.uni-paderborn.de/Admin/eweri/