To: srg <srg@hax0r.org>
From: Richard Ervin <rervin@oasis.novia.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/07/1997 09:53:39
The only problem I have with this is that the only people on "help" will be
people who don't know how to use NetBSD!!  Since the majority of questions
are highly technical in nature and can generally only be answered by porters
or by those closely following the port process, it seems that it is appropriate
for those questions to continue coming to this group!

Rich