Subject: fix to Q&A 9.12
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/06/1997 15:26:43
Just to let everyone know, I've uploaded a fix to the docs: Q&A 9.12
(about the beep under X) is now showing up as it should.  A small typo in
the sgml source prevented it from being processed correctly.

The FAQ-esque docs are just about done for now (I think a few more things
are left, but I"ve got most of the important stuff).  If there is
anything you think I've missed that really should go in there, please let
me know (especially if you have the answer as well as the question ;-)

As for the machine status document, I think that I've finally got the
database format more or less figured out, so producing the web page
shouldn't be too hard (hopefully it'll be ready by Thursday).

Once again, your input on the machine-status document is welcome.

Later.