Subject: procmail cores
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tony <tchen@ibl.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/05/1997 17:26:58
Off the topic of a new mailing list, I thought I'd finally ask a question:

I've compiled procmail every which way I know how and whenever I use it,
it seems to work, most of the time.  Occasionally, an piece of mail will
cause it to core out.  This is much to the annoyance of either people
trying to e-mail me or e-mail list managers because they get sendmail
"Returned mail" type messages.  It is the newest version of procmail.
Maybe I'm not setting up my config file correctly (some weird lockfile
problem), but I'd appreciate any help.

-----
Antony Chen (tchen@ibl.org)
Recruiter/Consultant - Advantage Consulting and Technologies
"C program run.  C program crash.  C programmer quit." - Anonymous
http://www.ibl.org/~tchen (under constant construction)