Subject: Re: identd/NetBSD 1.2
To: Michael Reeh <michaelr@connectnet.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/1997 11:33:07
	identd uses libkvm - have you recompiled identd with a -current
	(or current to your kernel) libkvm?

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.