Subject: Appletalk logins?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: elliott <elliott@sap.silcon.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/02/1997 16:33:45
Is it possible to login to a netbsd box via appletalk?  Also, is it
possible to route a class c from a modem thrugh the netbsd box to the
appletalk network?  I know you can do it with a sparc and ethernet, but I
don't have a sparc or ethernet (yet? :)  I currently am using a peice of
mac software ccalled vicom internet gateway which does it, but not very
well.  Please let me know if you have no idea what I am talking about. :)

  Elliott

                                Silicon Connections
   Elliott Freis                        |  E-Mail: elliott@silcon.com
   Macintosh Support                    |  Phone:  510-631-0101
   1030 Country Club Drive, Suite D     |  Fax:    510-631-0550
   Moraga, CA 94556                     |  Pager:  510-340-9967