Subject: Re: problem with a -current problem
To: Arnaud Blanchard <jblancha@pratique.fr>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/01/1997 08:22:11
Well, now that you've built a new kernel, you gotta build new versions of
things like ps that depend on where things are in your kernel!  Easy rule
of thumb:  if it gives strange, wrong, or no output, rebuild it!  The list
includes systat, ps, and many others!

And, Yes, current-users is a mailing list - send mail to
	majordomo@netbsd.ord
for a list of all the NetBSD lists.