Subject: Re: Porting plans for Quadra/Centrises
To: Christopher J Mason <cmason+@CMU.EDU>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/20/1996 10:10:48
> Does the OSF/Apple alliance distribute source??
>
> Would that be helpful (at least for PowerMacs??)??

Yes and yes.  The MkLinux sources are freely available (although in
.tar.gz snapshots, not via cvs, sup, ctm, or anything like that).

It's not like having docs, but it should help significantly when
someone does work on the PowerMacs.  They don't have source for the
PCI PowerMacs, yet (I've got an 8500, not one of the currently
supported Nubus PowerMacs--if someone wants to send me an 8100/110,
I might be able to find time to work on it ;-).

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com