Subject: Re: How do I get xload to compile ?
To: Jason W. Fogt, WWC RCA <jwfogt@midway.uchicago.edu>
From: Mr BOFH <root@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/02/1996 07:26:58
xmacbsd as far as i can see, is the same as x under most versions of x,
ie, the main part of the x win system, some sort of kernel other than
netbsd at root level. presumably it's the thing that controls x's look and
feel. as for xload, i'm not sure why you'd want to recompile it since the
binary of it comes in the tarball from macbsd.com. I can send it to you if
you like :-)

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/public partition/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)