Subject: Re: Tiny BSD with DHCP
To: Graham Jenkins <c714553@vus415.telstra.com.au>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/01/1999 10:55:39
	You should probably look at src/distrib/i386/floppies - the
	ramdisk directory takes the INSTALL kernel config and embeds
	a ramdisk containing crunched binaries for all the install tools.

	The fdset directory tken makes a floppy set from the resultant
	kernel+ramdisk.

	It should be a reasonably simple matter to remove sysinst and
	any other cruft you do not need, and add in telnet and friends
	(I've done it on occasion :)

		David/absolute

                 -=-  "You can have my absence of faith"  -=-