Subject: Questions about sound cards
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Hayes <dave@elxr.jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/01/1995 16:29:34
[Please reply to me directly, as I am not on this list]

I'm trying to get a cheap MBONE server up and running, and I'd like
to know what sound cards are supported as of NetBSD 1.0 (and future
plans). Could one of you that knows, let me know if you support:

	-Soundblaster 16
	-Gravis Ultrasound

I know you folks support the standard soundblaster. Thanks in advance
for your help.
------
Dave Hayes -- Institutional NETworks - Section 394 -- JPL/NASA - Pasadena CA
dave@elxr.jpl.nasa.gov       dave@jato.jpl.nasa.gov         ...usc!elroy!dxh

"Trying to control information in the network age is about as successful
as pissing into the wind."
 - Keith Henson, in an article on the AABBS prosecution,
   _Computer_underground_Digest_, Jan. 21, 1995.