Subject: Re: How to start X11?
To: Robin L. <direct2system@yahoo.com>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/17/2005 06:51:45
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 04:20:15 -0700, Robin L. <direct2system@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Its strange, but I realised that 2.0 does not like the msdos partn in my 2nd
> CF card at all. It crashes when I tried to mount it. It also crashes when I
> try to mount my msdos partn in the 1st CF.
>
> But it works flawlessly in 1.6.2.
> Now I got X11 up and running in 1.6.2.
>
> Is this a bug in 2.0?

Yeah, I think it is. I can't get it to work either. But I did mount a
msdos partition on my USB hard drive, so I don't know what's up with
that...

I assume you're at the db> prompt? Can you type out what it says here?
Also, can you type bt? It would also be nice if you can type synch and
get the crash dump, but I've never been able to do that.

Andy