Current kernel with http://gnats.netbsd.org/39965 and pmap patches

Hello,

I compiled ATARITT and FALCON kernels with two new patches by Tsutsui and me.

Interrupt handler fixes (with wrong addql substituded with subql)
http://gnats.netbsd.org/39965

Sync with amiga pmap:
http://koti.welho.com/tmakinen/atari/pmap-sync.diff

Few tests show that there's problem with TT and Falcon (with 68030 cpu), here's
link to screenshot of kernel panic taken by David Ross:
http://i37.tinypic.com/345oqyp.jpg

It could be useful if we can find more testers.

Here's links to patched ATARITT and FALCON kernels:
http://koti.welho.com/tmakinen/atari/netbsd-current-ATARITT-20080812.gz
http://koti.welho.com/tmakinen/atari/netbsd-current-FALCON-20080912.gz

-Tuomo