Subject: Re: NetBSD1.3 and the Atari port
To: Andreas Eltrich <elchy@efs.camelot.de>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 10/22/1997 16:31:03
On Tue 21 Oct 1997, Andreas Eltrich wrote:
[ ... ]
> Since I planned to reinstall my TT when 1.3 is available, I could do some
> testing of the installer and your snapshots. No problem so far. But writing
> docs is not my favourite thing, and I think reading docs written by me is
> even worse... ;-)

Writing docs is not my favorite either ;-) Maybe you can checkout if the
docs are still in sync with the actual install procedure. Maybe some stuff
from Christians 'beginner.install' should be moved to 'install'. I know that
there were minor updates to the installer, nothing really big.

Leo.