Subject: Re: NetBSD1.3 and the Atari port
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andreas Eltrich <elchy@efs.camelot.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 10/21/1997 20:04:22
You (Leo Weppelman) wrote:
> [...] In this part I definitely need some help. It would
> be nice if someone could try the installer and check the installer docs to
> see if they are up to date. It would also be nice if some of you would
> try the snapshots I'm going to upload. Please inform us (the list & me)
> about the test results (not only the bad ones ;-).
>
> Since the master sources are now frozen, no change requests are possible.
> Only (essential) bugfixes and docu updates are allowed. So, if you have
> docs to contribute, please do ;-)

Since I planned to reinstall my TT when 1.3 is available, I could do some
testing of the installer and your snapshots. No problem so far. But writing
docs is not my favourite thing, and I think reading docs written by me is
even worse... ;-)

Bye, Elchy

--
 Andreas Eltrich  ( ( )    ( ) )  e-Mail: elchy@efs.camelot.de