Subject: NetBSD1.3 and the Atari port
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 10/21/1997 11:03:41
Hi all,

	As you probably all know by now, a NetBSD 1.3 release is planned on
December 1st. This is the good news ;-) The bad news is that I am _very_
scarce on time currently. We (my family and I) just moved to another house
that needs lot's of repairs on a short term. So, I depend on you to help
me out a bit...

I think I can manage building the various release snapshots and upload them
to ftp.netbsd.org. I'm currently fetching the latest userland updates and
my Hades is building kernels right now. I probably don't have much time for
testing and documenting. In this part I definitely need some help. It would
be nice if someone could try the installer and check the installer docs to
see if they are up to date. It would also be nice if some of you would
try the snapshots I'm going to upload. Please inform us (the list & me)
about the test results (not only the bad ones ;-).

Since the master sources are now frozen, no change requests are possible.
Only (essential) bugfixes and docu updates are allowed. So, if you have
docs to contribute, please do ;-)

I'll notify the list when the snapshots become available.

Leo.