Subject: Re: Xdaniver problem
To: (NetBSD port-atari) <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Brandt <mike@wowbagger.pc-labor.uni-bremen.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 10/07/1997 00:51:07
On 06-Oct-97 Thomas Gerner wrote:
>It should work in all TT resolutions except those whith 4 color. But then
>another message should printed. The above message tells, that mmap fails.
>this can happen, if the requestet memory is larger than the possible or
>the file handle is wrong.

How can the file handle be wrong? As far as I can see the file handle is
obtained from opening one of the /dev/view* devices.

>Are you shure you have enough st_pool_size configured? Use binpatch to
>change st_pool_size.

I don't remember the exact st_pool_size I have configured (can look it up if
necessary), but it is enough for four views in TT-high. Thus it should be also
enough for 4 views in TT-medium or ST-high.

Greetings

Mike

Hiroshima 45 - Tschernobyl 86 - Windows 95