Subject: Summary: Meeting at the Atari fair in Neuss
To: (NetBSD port-atari) <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Brandt <mike@wowbagger.pc-labor.uni-bremen.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 10/01/1997 22:44:41
Hi,

this is the plan for our meetings at the Atari fair in Neuss:

Udo Erdelhoff and myself will be meeting at the MW-Electronic booth on Saturday
October 4th at 12.00h. I will be dressed in black, possibly wearing a NetBSD
glogo and possibly a grey trench coat. Udo will be wearing blue jeans, a grey
mailbox T-shirt, possibly a green coat and a badge with his name.

We also hope to meet Andre Lange and Nicholas Harlow who also announced
themselves.

Everybody else of you folks who is at the fair is of course still invited to
join us!

Greetings

Mike

Hiroshima 45 - Tschernobyl 86 - Windows 95