Subject: Re: New kernels/floppies and bin.updates
To: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
From: Katherine L Ellis <kellis@primenet.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 08/12/1997 01:11:47
Hi, I have been following this mailist quite a lot.. and I am
wondering few things ..
Is NetBSD on a falcon (big harddrive and 4meg of ram , but no
accelerator board) better than linux_m68?
If yes, in what area?
What's teh main difference between linux_m68 and netbsd?
On what OS X11 is better/faster?
what do I need to install netbsd easily? I have looked through the
site ftp.netbsd.org but I didn't find anything for atari specific
really.
I am totally new to that os, and linux also.., But I have a pretty
good experience with MINT+kgmd, Which I am currently running BTW)
any help appreciated, thank.
BYe.

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/