Re: BeagleBone (Green)?

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 at 12:13:27 -0500, Andrew Ball wrote:
[...]
   Out of interest, is there a u-boot for BeagleBone Green? Are these
just something we would prepend to the armv7.img?

Yes, there is (more than one, counting the "wireless" version). Nothing
that specific was in pkgsrc until I added it last week. I have that (non-
wireless) running on my BBG with 10.0. Yes, they're prepended to the
image; there's more than one way, e.g.,

installboot -m evbarm -o board=ti,am335x-bone-green armv7.img

(That assumes the u-boot-beaglebonegreen package is installed, of
course. Then installboot does its magic.)

Regards,

Dave